7.19.2008

Interview!

Because Iris and I both have some extraordinary style, we stand out in a crowd. A few months ago, a lady asked me to do an interview with 'fashionista-people' (honestly, I didn't even know what a fashionista was, so I was kinda surprised she called me a fashionist!). I was very excited and my answer was definitly YES! So a few weeks later, a photographer came by, to shoot some pictures of me. It was so much fun! 2 Days later, I phoned with the interview-lady to do the interview. She was very kind and we had a lot of fun. I thought it would be fun to post the interview on the blog, so here it is. Translation beneath the interview.
OH by the way, sorry for the bad scan!



CLICK for the interview

LISTENING TO:
Hadouken! Girls

No comments:

My photo
2 friends sharing their passions.

contact

for any questions, you can contact us on
piet-r@hotmail.com