Mention the person who nominated you. list 6 unimportant things that make you happy. tag 5 blogs. state the rules. notify them with a teeny comment on their blog that they have been nominated.
Mother's Journey - Yann Tiersen
River Flows In You - Yiruma
2. Cities! Big cities I love walk around big city's. There's so much to do. If you're not shopping, you can just sit down and watch people or look at beautiful architecture. One thing I find absolutley amazing, is all those lights, when the night arrives. Some cities I've been to and inspire me a lot are Amsterdam, Antwerp, Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York City, Jakarta and Barcelona.
3. Pokemon. Who didn't like Pokemon when you were young! Pokemon is such a lovely and welltought program with the best creatures ever. We never get enough from Ash with his Pikachu. It's just a program that gives you a happy feeling.
4. Efteling. Efteling is a park in the Netherlands. It's one of the greatest parks in Europe. The atmosphere is so nostalgic and fairytale-ish. How many times you go there, you never get bored.
5. Christmas. We ALWAYS look forward to Christmas. I mean; who doesn't love it. Who doesn't love all the lights, beautiful christmas-trees, Santa Claus, Christmas songs and the peace and love you feel during Christmas. It's the most beautiful day.
6. YOU, we really really appreciate that you guys read our blog. When a message arrived, we always feel happy and honoured. Keep on reading guys, we really love the positive feedback.