7.26.2008

What am i wearing today?

Hi people! It's Iris. Pieter is going on holiday to Switzerland today! He's going to stay there for one week. After Switzerland he's going to France for two weeks! So, no Pieter for 3 whole weeks! WHA that's kinda heavy. I miss him allready! But I'm sure he's going to make a lot of pictures and having much fun. I will keep the blog alive for this 3 weeks. Sun gives me a happy feeling!

sunglasses - h&m
shirt - from my childhood
pants - newyorker
belt - h&m

LISTENING TO:
You me at Six Noises

4 comments:

lonneke said...

dankjewel :). omg je ziet er echt tof uit in die kleren, prachtig!

steffie said...

hahah echt geweldig coole kleren!
die bril heb ik ook, zo leuk

uneventriΔngle said...

vette kleren!

Marin Anke said...

wat een leuke blog!
(en zonnebril! hih)

My photo
2 friends sharing their passions.

contact

for any questions, you can contact us on
piet-r@hotmail.com