7.29.2008

My Paper Style Dairy

Hi everyone! It's Iris. I started a book when I was 12 years old. I've worked on it for one month, and after that I was too busy with other stuff so I didn't finish it. But a couple of weeks ago I found it back! I tought: WOW! that's a long time ago! The dust on it just flew in my eyes haha. I call it a 'My Paper Style Dairy'. The book is full of selfmade collages with all different types of styles. I'll continue my book but I will do it in a different way. Now I'm not going to make collages of styles, but collages about everything that inspires me. A 'What inspires me' book!


Front


A kind of intro


Style: Denim


Style: Tiger


Style: Sailormaid


Style: Cowgirl


Style: Bows


Style: Rock'n'Roll


Style: Pirates

I was so proud on the Denim and Rock'n'Roll page! I could watch the pages for hours. OH.. i love Jack Sparrow haha! I was totally brainwashed by him so I had to make a Pirate page. Hope you like it! I'll post my upcoming pages soon.

LISTENING TO:

Henry Homesweet Laputa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vette shit Iris!!! :D
Jullie hele site trouwens. (L) En je foto's. I like it!

emily said...

that looks like a photoshopped notebook?

My photo
2 friends sharing their passions.

contact

for any questions, you can contact us on
piet-r@hotmail.com